Integrity Tapered Implants
Designed for Simplicity. Engineered for Strength.
Integrity Tapered Implants are available in both Tissue and Bone Level designs.
- Our unique tapered design is anatomically correct, enabling easier implant placement, while providing enhanced primary stability.
- The tissue-level implants are designed to be a single surgery implant, that preserves both crestal bone, and soft tissue. The bone-level design utilizes platform switching which preserves crestal bone.
- Simple abutment placement due to the soft tissue level connection.
- Internal pentagon offers 5 secure, and positive abutment positions.
- Strong, stable, and retrievable abutment design utilizing large retention screws (2.0mm and 2.5mm).
- Internal tapered abutment connection to reduce the abutment/screw load.
- A lab "Friendly" system throughout the world.
More Implants by Tatum Surgical:
One-Piece Tapered Implants
Press-Fit Root Form Implants
"S" Cylindrical Root Form Implants
"T" Tapered Implants
Unipost Abutment System